Tuesday, November 23, 2010

The Villain of RHOBH

November 23, 2010
Keeping up with The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills has been a lot of fun for Teddy, especially now that the ladies are cat fighting (take cover Giggy!).
On last week's episode Camille Grammer (Kelsey's wife) made it clear she's a few melon balls short of a fruit salad when she took the crew (minus Adrienne) to New York City to see her husband's Broadway show.
Camille accuses Kyle Richards (Paris Hilton's aunt) of calling her insecure and nothing without her famous husband. Like, hello, Kyle is correct. But Camille, in her I-need-a-one-way-ticket-to-the-psycho-ward way gets it all twisted.
Kyle gets mad (and proves she's Botox free--check out her frown marks!) then calls Camille a f*&$#@ liar. Teddy was SHOCKED. Shocked!
To make matters worse, Kyle's on-the-verge-of-a-nervous-breakdown sister Kim doesn't stick up for her sibling. Shameful! Teddy would always stick up for her sister Felicia, no matter what.
The best is saved for last when Taylor Armstrong takes on Kim saying, "I'm gonna go all Oklahoma on your a*@#!" What language. Lisa Vanderpump manages to stay out of this mess, lucky her.

3 comments:

  1. I think Lisa Vanderpump knew she needed to protect Giggy from the mayhem! He's so tiny! Anyway, as I recall, Kyle did refer to Camille as insecure, and it was after Camille shared that she's quite shy and as a result, hadn't reached out to Kyle to straighten up the prior incident between them (re. the alleged comment Kyle made previously). Perhaps Camille could have calmly asserted, "no, I'm not insecure, I'm shy and don't like confrontation." I think she could have stuck up for herself calmly. Instead, she got all defensive/riled up, and Kyle did as well. There needn't have been an incident, but I suppose their high drama makes them good fodder for TV. I hope they work it out and treat each other more graciously in the future.

    P.S. Did you know that Giggy has his own website? Check it out! http://giggythepom.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I have seen Giggy's site. He's so witty! He sure gives those paws a workout on the keyboard.
    I think Camille was setting a trap for Kyle. I don't trust Camille. She is too manipulative...

    ReplyDelete