Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Herbert To The Rescue!

October 11, 2011
During morning coffee talk today Fopsie brought up that Teddy was in tears and losing her fur because her mother Beatrice was stirring up trouble in the clan.
Edward was very upset with this news. "I will talk to Beatrice," he said. "That bear has no boundaries. But I have the dirt on her that not even Teddy and Felicia know about. Don't worry Fops, I will handle it!"
"OK Herbert," said Fops. "But don't get too involved. I hear that Beatrice can be really mean. She was so nasty to poor Nibs."
"Hee hee hee, if you only knew what I know about Beatrice, you wouldn't be worried my dear bear!" said Herbert (remember, Herbert is Beatrice's nephew!).
Feeling like Herbert had the TeddyNibsBeatriceFelicia thing under control, Fopsie turned her attention to the Cost Plus World Market insert in this week's Los Angeles Times Select. Lots of nice Halloween things! Maybe Teddy will want to go shopping with her this weekend.

1 comment: