Friday, October 2, 2009

Halloween Costumes






October 2, 2009
Halloween is just 29 days away, and Teddy and Nibs don't want to waste any time when it comes to selecting the best costumes on the market. So they headed to Target in Culver City for the biggest selection. Teddy was wowed by the Wonder Woman outfit, it's the best she's seen yet. Nibs wants to be Batman, but he was also intrigued by the werewolf getup. Halloween is Teddy and Nibs' favorite holiday so maybe they'll get two costumes each! Who doesn't love a holiday that includes dressing up and eating candy?!?!

10 comments:

  1. the last outfit is a flapper costume, not sure if u can see the photo well enough. teddy was a flapper last year so she won't be buying that outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Teddy should be wonder woman. it seems to fit her personality. are they going to buy candy too? or do they wait till Halloween is closer. If I buy the candy too early I end up eating it all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think there werewolf costume is a natural fit for Nibs bc he's already a little scruffy looking... don't take offense Nibs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Teddy should dres sup as Jackie O! She has that look with the pearls...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't think I have ever been to Target. That place is too big. Nibs should be Batman

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think Nibs should be a pirate. He has the right look. No Batman. That would cover his cute face and bowtie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the Wonder Woman outfit! Go Teddy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Teddy should go as Holly Golightly actually

    ReplyDelete
  9. Teddy should be Wonder Woman for sure.... or MAYBE Holly Golightly. I agree with Berit

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this post because it shows me exactly what I can buy at Target for Hween. Thanks Teds and Nibs. xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete