Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Teddy Goes To Ralphs

July 18, 2011
For most people this would be a regular weekly thing but for Teddy, well, going to Ralphs is a big deal!
You see, Teddy normally doesn't grocery shop at all (she orders take out). And when she does she hits Trader Joe's. Ralphs is like a distant planet to her. But she loved it.
There were so many flowers to choose from! Roses everywhere!
There must have been 5,000 strawberries on display. Teddy was overwhelmed by all the goods.
Cakes, cakes, cakes! Teddy bought three! She just couldn't decide.
She even bought a sweet love card for Nibs. Awww. Teddy couldn't believe the overabundance. She may have to take a break from her beloved TJ's (so small!) and be a Ralphs girl for a while. :)

3 comments:

  1. I'm like Teddy. I mainly go to Trader Joe's but when I do go to another grocery store, I go to Ralph's. Lucky for me, they are right across the street from each other.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live in Glendale I forgot that Ralph's and Trader Joe's are so close in Westwood. Come to think of it, on Olympic (at Barrington/Stoner) in West LA there is a Ralph's next door to a Trader Joe's. They must have some sort of symbiotic relationship sharing the same shoppers.

    ReplyDelete