Thursday, January 26, 2012

Wedding Magazines

January 26, 2012
Trying to be a good sister, Teddy invited Felicia over to look at wedding magazines.
"Felicia, I want to buy your wedding dress for you," offered Teddy. "Pick one out!"
"Why are you being so nice to me Teddy?" Felicia asked. "It's making me nervous."
"FELICIA! I'm trying to make an effort here," said Teddy. "Plus I want you to feel like a princess! I want this day to be special for you." Teddy wept a little as she said this. Felicia didn't notice. She was too busy looking at Town & Country Weddings.

2 comments:

  1. I was wondering about Teddy and Nibs' wedding. Where did it take place? Knowing Teddy and how we should expect the unexpected, I bet she got married on a beach somewhere, her bear feet in the water, wearing nothing but her string of pearls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will bring out the ole wedding photos sometime this year....

    ReplyDelete