Thursday, December 27, 2012

Teddy's Very Special Christmas Soiree

December 27, 2012
What Teddy wants, Teddy gets! On Dec. 25 she threw a Christmas party for her clan, and shockingly all went well! No drinks were thrown, no plates were smashed, no fur flew.
Teddy, Felicia and Beatrice all gossiped on the ottoman...
While the boys talked squirrel hunting as they enjoyed Kona coffee cookies on an oversized lounge chair.
The lovebirds Fopsie and Herbert cuddled like two bears during winter hibernation!
Teddy, the hostess with the mostest, made sure her flowers were fresh and her champagne was chilled.
Let's hope the bears keep the peace in 2013.

5 comments:

  1. Excellent! Everyone kept their claws to themselves.. although the love-bears may not have kept their paws to themselves... heh-heh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teddy knows how to throw a party. As glad I am about everyone's good behavior, I am looking forward to more fun and mayhem in 2013! Happy New Year, Teddy & Nibs, family and friends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What has Teddy been up to these past two months? I miss reading about Teddy and her world? Surely there will be some Valentine news from those lovebears?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I check everyday but there are no new postings from Teddy and NIbs. Do you have any plans to return to the site? I hope so because I really miss reading about them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I miss your postings too! I hope you return soon - we need more adventures of Teddy and Nibs!

    ReplyDelete